Make Customers and Donors Love Your Brand
We provide UX services in Greenville, NC and beyond: prototyping, wireframing, usability testing, etc. We can help you improve the user experience (UX) of your website, mobile app, or enterprise application, so that users become loyal customers or donors. On average, you have 10-20 seconds to impress a new website visitor. This means your website needs a clear value proposition that persuades visitors to stay on your site.
The majority of customers and donors also report that they are less likely to support a business or non-profit with a poorly-made website. Many consumers are also more likely to become repeat customers or donors of organizations that have effective post-purchase content and support, such as product documentation, interactive forums, and speedy response times over channels like social media.
With mobile devices only getting more popular, your website also needs to work on a variety of screen sizes, from massive desktop screens to tiny mobile screens.
UX Services in Greenville, NC and Beyond:
- Conversion optimization: You have a matter of seconds to convert visitors of your website to leads, customers, or donors. To do so, you need high quality landing pages that feature a clear value proposition and call-to-action.
- A/B testing: The best way to optimize your landing pages and other aspects of your website is to test alternative versions of them. We can help you collect data that helps you make the best decisions as to which content to feature.
- Impression testing: These so-called “five-second tests” help you test things like brand awareness, brand sentiment, and simple design preferences. They are quick, easy ways to test micro elements of a website or other application.
- Usability testing: We can ensure your website is usable for target demographics (age, gender, experience with technology, shoppers for different product types, etc.). A usable site is an engaging site customers and donors will return to.
- User research: We can be your boots on the ground to help you uncover compelling insights from your existing, and prospective customers or donors. We can tell you what they value, what they love, and what they hate in order to help you craft pitch-perfect experiences for them.
- Development of customer personas: Not sure who you’re marketing to? We can interview actual people or use existing data to develop profiles of the people you should be targeting.
- Journey mapping: Not clear how customers move through your website, mobile app, or enterprise application? We can identify pain points, milestones, and touchpoints for your users. We can show you how to capitalize on opportunities and gaps in the current marketplace for your application.
- Rapid prototyping: Need to test out a new concept for your website, mobile app, or another type of digital product or service? Don’t want to approach a developer without a minimum viable product for them to assess? We can help you develop a simple, testable prototype that demonstrates the core features of your product and gets you to the next step in your development process.